2021 Austrian Government Scholarships for Foreign and Professional Students is now freely an online application, it now available, 2021 Austrian Government Scholarships for Global is for the student who want study abroad like Australia, UK, USA, Canada and other oversea country.
Follow us to know the steps on how to apply for 2020 Austrian Government Scholarships for Foreign and Professional Students to study in Austria, and we will tell you the beginning and the deadline.
2021 Austrian Government Scholarships Description
The Austrian Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW) invites applications from international students for the 2020 Scholarship of the Foundation of the Republic of Austria for Undergraduates, Graduates , Master’s, Postgraduates.
Here are the eligible application to pursue:
- Successor of forced workers(regardless of their country of origin)
- or people coming from countries that have suffered abnormally from the Nazi regime, especially from the recruitment of forced laborers.
- on their diploma or master thesis
- or their dissertation.
Area of study or research
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Technical Sciences
- Human Medicine, Health Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- You must be fully complete the Application form “Application for a Scholarship of the Scholarship Foundation of the Republic of Austria” including a CV and a project plan.
- two letters of recommendation from university lecturers. For these letters of advice to specify the form required; they have to contain the letterhead, date and signature of the person, requiring stamp of the university / department and must be no older than six months.
- confirmation of supervision by a supervisor at the chosen Austrian university, university of applied sciences or research institution
- scanned passport (showing the name and picture of the applicant)
- university graduation certificate of your diploma, master, PhD or doctoral studies at a university outside Austria.
- for descendants of forced laborers: processing number or photocopy of the letter of detail or other relevant evidence.