We will Guide you on how to Create Windows Bootable Flash Drives and other Operating Systems with RUFUS exe File right from your PC in a Blink of an eye.
Meanwhile, you still need to learn how to Format your PC both Laptop and Desktop with Flash drives like say 4GB or 8GB size depending on the size of your Operating System’s iOS.
How to Create Windows Bootable Flash Drives
To Create a Complete windows or other Operating system Bootable USB Flash Drive which will enable you to Format any kind of PC in a Blink of an eye goes like this.
What is and the Use of Rufus?
Rufus is a utility that helps format and create bootable USB flash drives, such as USB keys/pendrives, memory sticks, etc.
It can be especially useful for cases where:
- you need to create USB installation media from bootable ISOs (Windows, Linux, UEFI, etc.)
- Do you need to work on a system that doesn’t have an OS installed
- Do you need to flash a BIOS or other firmware from DOS
- In use if you want to run a low-level utility
Despite its small size, Rufus provides everything you need!
- Download Rufus.exe File from the Web address Rufus.com
- Extract the File but First you need to Turn of your windows defender so as not to delete the Fine once you extract it.
- Right Click and Run Rufus as administrator from the extraction folder directory
- Select the USB Flash Drive you wish to use
- Select the partition your want
- Tap on the iOS image to upload the OS file from the PC
- You can select Quick format if you want Rufus to erase the device before Burning the Operating System into it.
- Select Start to begin.
Now, you can wait for the Extraction and Burning of OS to complete.
Once the whole Process is Completed you can now start making your PC Formating with the Flash Drive at anytime you want.
However, if you don’t need to format with the current OS in the flash you can Simply open and delete the File inside and extract another Operating System to it.