DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses for Student, in Germany for international students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities which aim to provide academically educated professionals from UK,USA, Canada and other overseas country.
So here on this page we will guide you on how to apply for DAAD Scholarships in Germany. Meanwhile we will also teach how to register and show you the date it begin and the deadline.
DAAD Scholarships in Germany description:
For the DAAD Germany Scholarships Academic Exchange Service provides scholarships in Germany for Universal students for a range of postgraduate courses at German Universities which aim at providing academically educated young professionals from evolve countries with further peculiar studies.
German Universities offering development-related postgraduate courses
Level/Field(s) of Study:
Masters Degree or PhD courses in Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics; Development Cooperation; Engineering and Related Sciences; Mathematics; Regional and Urban Planning; Agricultural and Forest Sciences; Natural and Environmental Sciences; Medicine and Public Health; Social Sciences, Education and Law; and Media Studies.
Number of Scholarships:
Young professionals from developing countries
The scholarships in Germany include monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates; payments towards health insurance, accident and personal inconvenience insurance cover; and also travel allowance, unless the expense is covered by the home country.
The scholarship duration is 12 to 24 months (depending on the particular institution) ) and 36 months for PhD.
Works either for a public authority or a state or personal company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and performance of directives and program with the emphasis on the development policy that have a bearing on technological, economic or social areas.
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject.
- Has completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and ideally at least two years of related professional and Global experience after the first degree (bachelor).
- For study courses in German (scholarship includes a 6-month German language course): Successful passing of the language examination DSH 2 or TestDaF 4 before the start of the study course. Therefore a minimum German language level of B1 at the time of application is a requirement, that needs to be proofed by providing a certificate.
- His/her academic degrees must not be more than six years old.
- For courses in English: IELTS (Band 6) certificate or TOEFL (minimum score: 550 paper based, 213 computer based, 80 internet based)
For you to study in German: you must be online and apply for the form, so that you will register for the scholarship to Germany.
Applications must be made directly to the respective course. Please refer to the respective course websites for the application procedure, the application deadline, and the documents to be submitted. Deadline varies depending on the course but falls around December 2020- January 2021
It’s also important to read the 2020/2021 brochure on how to apply for this scholarship.
Deadline: December 2020-January 2021(annual)
Study in: Germany
Next course starts AY 2021/2022
Note: DAAD Scholarships in Germany for Development-Related Postgraduate Courses for Student is now available online just Follow the official scholarship website: to See the complete list of eligible development-related postgraduate courses.