Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships for International Students is Available for Application and More you can do on this page is to Follow the details and note how you can start your Application.
Description: Maastricht University Holland High Potential Scholarships
The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
The Holland High Potential Scholarship consists of a High Potential Scholarship combined with a Holland Scholarship.
Maastricht University, Netherlands
Field of study:
List of participating Master’s programmes under this scholarship programme.
International students from a country outside the EU/EEA.
The scholarship covers living expenses (€12,350 – 13 months; €23,750 – 25 months), health and liability insurance (€700), visa application costs (€171), tuition fee (€13,800, €15,500 or €16,800, depending on the tuition of your study programme), and pre-academic training costs (€695)
The High Potential scholarship is awarded for the duration of the Master’s programme – 13 months for a one-year master’s programme and 25 months for a two-year master’s programme.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- • You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year. Please click here for a full list of the Master’s programmes participating in this scholarship programme.
- • You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme, a primary education programme, or secondary education programme in the Netherlands. Students who completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not over 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
To apply for the scholarship, you must first register for one of the participating Master’s Programme (MA) at Maastricht University. Once you have submitted your application via Studielink, you will receive a student ID number which you will need in order to complete and submit the Scholarship Application Form. You must then fill in the application form, upload the required documents, and submit your application online. The application deadline is 1 February 2021.
Deadline: 1 Feb 2021 (annual) Study in: Netherlands, Course starts September 2021
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.