Minister Scholarships at the University of Warsaw in Poland for International Student is now available online for you to apply, Minister’s Scholarships at the University of Warsaw in Poland is for Global student who want study in Europe like Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and others.
Minister Scholarships Description
Minister’s Scholarships at the University of Poland retained a dishonorable strained relationship with President during the brief government. The deputy prime minister will make further assist, and who will act as a vice-president within the council of ministers.
- University or Organization: Minister of Poland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any course
- Award: PLN 17,000
- Entry Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unknown
- Nationality: Poland and any European students
- Place of Award can be taken: Poland
- Permitted Territories: Aspirants from Poland
- Allowable Course or Subjects: Any course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, the applicant must have to obtained entry for the next year of study in a given academic year 2019/2020 at the University of Warsaw.
See More: How to Apply and Get scholarship Online
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For to be allowed in this program, applicants are petition to take admission in any of their appointed course at the Academy of Warsaw. After the registration, you can then submit the award application form which will be available on this website.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers must be asked to produce the unique statement describing studentship aims.
- Admission Requirements: Candidate will be advise to hold the above degree certificates with good educational grades.
- Language Requirement: For the applier, he/she should provide evidence of English language requirements.