Do you know about the Samsung A series? Samsung galaxy A30 is one of the latest a series that is now trending in the mobile market.
Today, Samsung mobile is starting a new A series and it will be unveil as soon as possible, relax and read carefully to gather the full information about the new phone.
Tips on Samsung Galaxy A30
The chief producers of Samsung products is south korea and today Samsung is one of the best phones in the market.
Recently, the Samsung giants released this A-series phones: Galaxy A30 and Galaxy A50 device.
Both phones comes with fingerprint sensor scanner, However, the both phones packs a lot of spec differences.The Galaxy A30 arrives with rear-mounted fingerprint and the Galaxy A50 is placed under the screen.
In addition to that, Samsung is also planning on taking over the market share in India, after losing to Chinese Smartphone Giant, Xiaomi.
There are many galaxy series Samsung available in samsung gallery, like the Galaxy M10 and Galaxy M20, which is the Galaxy M series.
#This is a comment on the new Samsung Galaxy A-series… “We are committed to providing meaningful progress to everyone for a better mobile experience, and that innovation starts with the upgraded Galaxy A Series,” said DJ Koh, President and CEO of IT & Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics.
“People are changing the way they connect, and their smartphones need to keep up. Our new Galaxy A Series offers improvements to the essential features that will support these live interactions, with diverse options to meet their ever-changing needs.”
Samsung Galaxy A30 Specs
- DISPLAY: 6.4-inch 19.5:9 Super AMOLED Infinity U screen with HD+
- SCREEN RESOLUTION: 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- RAM: 3GB / 4GB
# Back camera: 16-megapixel sensor with (f/1.7 lens), a 5-megapixel sensor with (f/2.2 lens).
# Front camera: 16-megapixel sensor with a fixed-focus (f/2.2 lens).
- PROCESSOR: it has Exynos 7885 with two main Cortex-A73 cores and six energy-efficient Cortex-A53.
- STORAGE: 32 GB/ 64 GB of in built storage,its memory can be enlarge to up to 512 GB through a micro SD card slot.
- BATTERY: 4,000mAh capacity.
Camera And Connectivity
- Galaxy A30 comes with smaller camera spec but in total it comes along with three cameras.
- Check this out: At the back, sit a dual camera setup, which consist of 16-megapixel sensor with an f/1.7 lens and a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 lens.
- You will also see this in the Infinity-U screen display that houses a single 16-megapixel sensor with a focus f/2.2 lens and also Face Unlock.
- Amazingly,the mobile comes with handful of network and connectivity features, which includes the regular 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth etc.
Design And Display In Samsung Galaxy A30
It arrives with 6.4-inch Super AMOLED Infinity U screen with Full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 has more fixed budgeted features than the Galaxy A50. however, you can find a 3D Glasstic design, which makes it look more shiny and amazing body build up.
Note that The 3D Glasstic design is the combination of both glass and plastic. however, It has bezels at the top and you can find a chin at the bottom.
You can find the fingerprint sensor scanner, mounted at the back and it is available in two colors, that changes colors very easily due to light.
Performance and Battery
The Galaxy A30 is power drive by a Exynos 7885 with two main Cortex-A73 cores as well as six energy-efficient Cortex-A53 at 1.6 GHz processor.
The memory capacity is build up with includes- the 3GB / 4GB of RAM, 32GB/ 64GB of inbuilt storage, which are expandable up to 512GB via a microSD card slot.
it is also power drive by a 4,000mAh battery capacity, which can last for few hours on a single charge. Anyways, the phone come in handy with Samsung Pay, the price will soon be available for the people.