Radboud University Scholarship Programme for International Students 2021. This is your opportunity to get free scholarship online. It’s now available for you to Apply for the application form. For you to study Abroad like Netherlands, Canada, UK and other overseas country.
Radboud University Scholarships
However, for you to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. You must follow our guidelines and rule to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship Programme for International Students 2021. Try to apply before the deadline.
- Application Deadline: 1st March 2021
- Institution Nationality: Netherlands
- Course Level: undergraduate and master’s degree.
- Study Subject: All Subject
- Organisation/University: Radboud University
- Department: NA
- Nationality: International student
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
Radboud University Scholarship Description
If you are interested in studying in the Netherlands. Then we have some great news for you. The Radboud Sponsorship Programme is now accepting applications from talented prospective. The Radboud University Sponsorship is giving students the opportunity to receive a scholarship. For those pursuing for Master’s degree scheme at Radboud University that is completely taught in English. So go ahead and check out everything there is to know about the Radboud Scholarship Programme.
The Radboud University Sponsorship Programme offers number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship. And to pursue a complete English-taught Master’s degree programme at Radboud University.
- The scholarship will be used to reduce your tuition fee to € 2,078
- Pays for costs for visa and insurance.
- A grant holder in 2021 will pay a tuition fee of only €2,078, instead of €11,466 or €12,640.
- In addition the Radboud Sponsorship also covers costs such visa as for those:
- residence permit, health insurance and liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)).
- The Radboud Scholarship is a partial scholarship and does not include living costs.
- In the case of a two-year project: to be qualify for the grant during the second year
- you need to have passed all courses in the first year.
You will only be eligible to apply for the Radboud University Scholarship if you:
- hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- A Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands
- have no degrees in the Netherlands and did not receive any previous education in the Netherlands
- have fully admit to the English-taught Master’s degree
- Project start 1 September 2021 in the formal letter of admission
- are able to observe with the conditions for applying for a visa for the Netherlands
- are enroll in Radboud University as a full-time student for the academic year
- and Master’s degree project for which the scholarship will be awarded.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Acceptable Criteria: For you to be allow to apply for Radboud Scholarship. you must follow our step given to you here:
- that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are await to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- academic quality and good results of your prior education
- Standard of the direction in the two reference letters
- base on your motivation letter for the Master’s scheme
- The Radboud University Sponsorship cannot be combine with the Holland Scholarship.
- You can apply for two scholarships, but only one will be granted.
How to Apply
The application for admission is not a separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master’s degree scheme are two separate processes. Admission to the project does not imply selection for RSP.
The Radboud Scholarship indicate during your request for admission in the OSIRIS. You will then be seek to upload three additional documents. The two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.