Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students to Study in Holland 2021. This is your opportunity to get free scholarship online. It’s now available for you to Apply for the application form. For you to study Abroad like Netherlands, UK and other overseas country.
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
However, for you to be eligible to apply for this scholarship. You must follow our guidelines and rule to apply for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students.
- Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Master Degree (MSc)
- Eligible Nation: International
- City: Holland
- Number of Award: 20 to 25
- Deadline: 31st Jan 2021
Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Description
The Utrecht Excellence Scholarship 2021 has offers a small selection of highly talent prospective students. The opportunity to pursue a degree in a number of fields at Utrecht University. This scholarship scheme is highly selective. Only students that show the highest achievement and promise may apply.
It is to announce applications are now open for you to apply for Utrecht Excellence Sponsorship 2020. All global students are welcome to apply for this Scholarship in the Netherlands.
The Utrecht Excellence sponsorship has been awarding tuition fees OR tuition fees plus 11.000 euro living expenses. As the grant is not instinctual full scholarship. It may be necessary to find the further funding finance for your studies and stay completely.
The sponsorship is award for the duration of the degree scheme. which is one or two years, depending on the degree. The scholarship will only be renew for the second year if the student is making progress towards the degree.
For the candidate to be allow for the Utrecht Excellence Scholarships. The candidate must follow these steps:
- Belong to the top 10% of your graduating class
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- not to be eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans
- Have completed your secondary school and/or Bachelor degree outside the Netherlands
- Have applied for an international master’s scheme with a start date of September 2020.
In order to apply for Sponsorship in the Netherlands you need to fulfill the following eligible requirement from the university:
- All International Students are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must not hold an EU/EEA passport.
- Candidate must have a Bachelors’s or Master’s degree.
- official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class.
- Have applied for an international master’s with a start date of 1 September 2021.
How to Apply
For a candidate to apply for Utrecht Excellence Scholarships for International Students. They must meet all of this, before applying.
- You need to submit an online application form
- submit an application for masters program first if not your UES application will be removed.
- After the submission of the application form, you can go to the Osiris Online Application.
- Login with the Username and Password.
- Click on New Application.
- Fill the UES questions and upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application.